Jacobsen Tri-King Ride-On Triplex Trim Mower
The Tri-King™ ride-on triplex trim mower by Jacobsen® produces an excellent quality of cut particularly on areas where there are steep slopes to manage. Power steering provides improved maneuverability and easy comfortable operation, while the standard three-wheel drive gives the operator superior traction control.
The Tri-King™ offers optional 7-blade reel sizes of either 26" or 30" to suite your needs and the unit lift is foot pedal actuated, the weight transfer is a mechanical system allowing up to 200lbs to transfer from the reel units to the power unit.
- Iso-Mounted 17.7 hp Kubota® Liquid-Cooled Engine - Increased performance with improved fuel economy.
- Greens Care Biodegradable Hydraulic Fluid - Protects turf in the event of a spill; Environmentally friendly.
- Power Steering and Steering Wheel - Improved maneuverability and easy, comfortable operation.
- Two Hydraulic System Filters - Keeps hydraulic system clean for longer life.
- 20 x 10-10 Multi-Trac Traction Tires - For side hill traction and a smoother ride.
|Product Code||Description||Overall Cutting Width||Height of Cut||Cutting Capacity||MRRP|
|067146||Jacobsen Tri-King||72 in. or 84 in.||0.37-2.75 in.||3.6 acres/hr at 5 mph with 26 in. reels;
4.2 acres/hr at 5 mph with 30 in. reels