Jacobsen TR-3 Cylinder Ride-On Mower
The TR-3 is a world class climbing triplex cylinder mower. It hugs contours with ease and leaves a Jacobsen quality of cut on even the steepest of hills. On-demand traction control and reliable braking on uneven terrain allow operators to mow with confidence.
The TR-3 uses three, 26", 7" diameter, 7-blade reels made from hardened, high manganese carbon steel, the lift sytem is joystick actuated with cross-cut lift position and hydraulic weight transfer.
- Three-Wheel Drive - Parallel-series traction system maintains traction to two wheels preventing slippage on all areas of your course.
- Oil-Immersed Maintenance Free Parking Brakes - Reliable brakes delivering safe braking on even the steepest slopes.
- 26 hp Kubota® Diesel Engine - Power to handle the most difficult cutting conditions. It provides smooth acceleration and is quiet to operate.
- Proven Tri-King® reels - Heavy-duty cylinders/reels deliver exceptional quality of cut year after year.
- Unique All-Out-Front Design - The driver has an unobstructed view of the cutting path. Plus, you don’t have to sit on a hot engine all day long.
|Product Code||Description||Overall Cutting Width||Height of Cut||Cutting Capacity||MRRP|
|TR30002||Jacobsen TR-3||72 in.||0.37-2.75 in.||4.4 acres/hr at 6 mph||£18,157.00|