Jacobsen SLF-1880 Super Light Fairway Mower
The SLF-1880™ super-lightweight fairway mower by Jacobsen® is the lightest fairway machine in the industry. The patented lift-arm mechanism allows its narrow reels to easily glide over undulating terrain leaving more attractive turf. Its extreme versatility also allows you to mow more areas with just one machine.
- Industry’s lightest fairway mower has the lowest compaction of any fairway mower. Operates in wet or stressed conditions without marking the turf.
- 82" Width of Cut - Improved productivity over Triplex mowers.
- 18" Jacobsen Classic Cut Reels - Deliver the highest quality of cut compared to any other; follow ground contours better without scalping.
- Choice of 24.8 hp (18.6 kW) Diesel or 33 hp (24.6 kW) Turbocharged Diesel Engine - Options available for either fuel efficiency or more power.
- Patented Lift Mechanism -Follows undulating terrain and delivers a superior cut.
|Product Code||Description||Reel Number & Size||Number of Blades||Cutting Frequency||Overall Cutting Width||Height of Cut||MRRP|
|067956||Jacobsen SLF-1880 4WD 18.49kW||Five 5 in. diameter x 18 in.||11 & 8 blades||11 blade: 0.049 in./mph
8 blade: 0.067 in./mph
|82 in.||0.30-0.70 in. (up to 0.937 in with high-cut kit), using low-profile, heavy bedknife||£27,575.00|
|067957||Jacobsen SLF-1880 4WD 24.46kW||