E-Z-GO RXV Electric/Petrol
The RXV range of golf cars has been a hit at many large clubs across the globe.
Electric featuring a 30% more efficient AC drive, 350 fewer parts and a full time regenerative braking system, the RXV electric sets the new standard for golf cars. For the golf course, there's lower energy and operating costs, easier maintenance and less down time. For the customer there's a superior playing experience from enhanced comfort features to increased braking control.
Petrol is powered by a quiet, smooth and efficient low rpm 13 hp Kawasaki petrol engine. Lower emissions are better for the environment and the golfer, and improved fuel efficiency benefits the bottom line. Comfortable seats, independent A-arm front suspension and positive self-compensating rack and pinion steering all add to the driving experience.
- Features a unique 48 volt AC drive system, giving up to 30% energy efficiency (electric)
- The drive-by-wire electronics and state-of-the-art braking system with its downhill speed control and automatic parking brake, allow for complete control that's never before been experienced in a golf car (electric)
- Optional onboard charger (electric)
- Powered by a quiet, smooth and efficient low rpm 13 hp Kawasaki petrol engine (petrol)
- Patented combined choke control and air intake (petrol)
- Lower emissions and improved fuel efficiency benefits the bottom line and the golfing experience (petrol)
- Injection molded TPO Body and Finish
- Standard gold wheel trims
- Patented fold-down screen
- Many optional extras available including a range of colour choices, large ice chest to hold 6 x 330ml cans and a bag cover to protect the golfer’s clubs and bag from heavy rain
|RXV Electric Golf Car||48 Volt AC Drive System||
4 x 12v US Batteries
|RXV Petrol Golf Car||13hp petrol Kawasaki||