Ransomes MP653 Ride-On Rotary Mower
The Ransomes MP series has been developed from the ground up as a new generation of adaptable and practical wide area mowers. Delivering productivity on all fronts, the Ransomes MP Series is highly manoeuvrable, easy to transport, engineered for reduced downtime and boasts the best power to weight ratio in its class.
The MP653 is powered by a 65hp turbo charged Kubota common rail diesel engine. Clean running and fully compliant with Stage IIIB (Tier 4F), this intelligent, high performing engine is fully linked to the electronic over hydraulic transmission system. Allowing operators and supervisors advanced support and control to make the most of the power and deliver consistently high results in all conditions.
- Best power to weight ratio in class - Ground up design from high strength steel delivers efficiency all day long without sacrificing toughness
- Maintenance Free Direct Drive Decks - Offer the widest width of cut in class at 3.5m (137").
- Automatic Assist Drive modes - Help all operators deliver a consistent finish no matter the conditions.
- Pin Protected Supervisor Menus - Allow fine tuning of travel speeds and quick diagnositc features for immediate fault finding and less downtime.
- ISO Mounted Operators Platform - With a high specification suspension seat provides a superior view of the work area and puts the controls right where you need them.
- Narrowest transport width in class - Allows this mower to go places others simply can't.
- Suretrac 4WD - Parallel-cross-series flow ensures superior traction when climbing or cutting side slopes.
|Product Code||Description||Number & Size||Caster Wheels||Weight Transfer||Height of Cut||Overall Cutting Width||MRRP|
|RMP653||Ransomes MP653 Ride-On Rotary Mower||One 60" front deck; Two 35" or 40" or 44" impact absorbing wing decks||Six, 9 x 3.5 - 4. Smooth, semi pneumatic puncture proof, sealed precision ball bearings||
On demand electrically operated hydraulic weight transfer system
|1 - 4.75" in 0.25" increments; tool-less adjustment||118" or 129" or 137"||£53,110|