Jacobsen LF510 Light Fairway Mower
The newest addition to Jacobsen's legendary line of LF mowers, the LF510 provides superior quality-of-cut, fits the budget and is a simple Tier 4 Final emission regulation solution.
- Features Jacobsen's new TrueSet cutting units with Classic XP reels for fast bedknife-to-reel adjustment and industry-leading holding power to deliver a clean and consistent quality-of-cut.
- The lightweight mower design distributes less than 10 psi of operating ground pressure on the turf.
- Affordability from the start and through its life with 100 in. (2.54 m) of productivity and simplified maintenance including wet park brakes, an onboard control module, and easily accessible routine service items.
- Powered by a rugged and reliable Kubota Tier 4 Final engine for simple emission compliance.
- Note: The LF510 2WD without ROPS is for use in specific applications on level ground with no potential of roll over. This unit is NOT for use on hills or slopes. Jacobsen recommends the use of a certified ROPS and seat belt in all instances where hills or slopes may be encountered - optional ROPS with seat belt kit required.
|Product Code||Description||Reel Number & Size||Number of Blades||Cutting Frequency||Overall Cutting Width||Height of Cut||MRRP|
|067991||Jacobsen LF510 2WD||Five 5 in. diameter x 22 in||7 heavy section fairway blades||7 blade: 0.074 in./mph||100 in.||0.375-0.75 in.
Available high-cut kit raises cutting height to 1.187 in.
|067992||Jacobsen LF510 4WD (Limited Availability)||£32,453.00|