Jacobsen HR9016 Turbo Wide Area Rotary Ride-On Mower
When productivity counts, the HR9016T™ by Jacobsen® is the perfect choice. With a 20 mph transport speed and a massive 16 ft. (4.9 m) width-of-cut, it can easily conquer over 100 acres of mowing in a single day.
- New, more powerful 99.9 hp Kubota® turbocharged diesel engine is more fuel efficient and quieter.
- Deluxe adjustable air-ride seat, tilt steering wheel, servo-controlled hydrostat and optional climate-controlled cab - reduces operator fatigue, provides total operator comfort.
- Each blade individually powered by a quiet, pressure-balanced hydraulic motor - extremely durable, high cutting torque; no belts or greasing required.
- Two outside deck winglets pivot up to 20 degrees - multiflex front deck reduces scalping in undulating turf.
- Heavy duty breakaway system protects wing decks from damage.
|Product Code||Description||Deck No. & Size||Caster Wheels||Cutting Unit Lift||Weight Transfer||Blades||Motor/Spindle||Height of Cut||Cutting Capacity||Overall Cutting Width||Price|
One 92 in. out-front, multi-flex front deck; two 59 in. swept-forward wing decks, 10 gauge steel
|Two 13 x 6.5-6, 4-ply pneumatic on front deck
Ten 11 x 4-5.0, 4-ply pneumatic on wing decks
|Hand operated, lever controlled hydraulic lift system||Hydraulic weight transfer - adjustable at operator controls||
Front Deck: Five 21 in. heat treated and interchangeable
Wing Decks: Three 21 in. heat treated and interchangeable
|Hydraulic motors with integral spindle housing, internally lubricated bushings||1 - 5.5 in.||
16.5 acres per hour at 8.5 mph