Jacobsen GA-24 Greensaire Pedestrian Vertical Aerator
The GA-24 by Jacobsen® is a popular choice for aerating superior turf on greens. This self-propelled aerator's unparalleled hole quality promotes faster turf healing and allows play to resume earlier. The unit's maneuverability allows for tight turns on undulated turf without causing undue damage.
The hydraulic lift system is direct-drive, hydraulic gear pump delivers 3.28 gpm at 1200 rpm/100 psi; lift cylinders 1.5 in. bore x 5.75 in. stroke. The slide bearings are low-friction Teflon™ with triple lip seals for longer working life and the crankshaft uses a #50 roller chain for durability.
- Self-Propelled Power That's Quiet - 9 hp ( 6.7 kW) Briggs & Stratton® Vanguard™ engine
- Reliability for the Long Haul - Peerless® transaxle with reverse allows easier maneuvering for storage and reduced number of wear parts.
- Precise Aeration Anytime, Anywhere - Four tine sizes for proper core aeration anytime under varying soil conditions; Creates 2" x 2" aeration pattern.
- Optional Quad Tine Holders allow for 1 x 1 in. pattern.
- Ease of Operation and Safety - Centralized controls at operator station; Automatic parking brake; Operator presence control.
- Turf-Friendly Aerator - Light-weight self-propelled model features ribbed tires
|Product Code||Description||Working Width||Working Depth||Aeration Pattern||Holes per Square Foot||Productivity||Standard Tines||MRRP|
|058234||Jacobsen GA-24 Greensaire||24 in.||Up to 3 in.||
Standard Tines: 2 x 2 in.
With Optional Quad Tine Holder: 1 x 1 in.
|36||Up to 8000 square feet per hour||Hollow, tapered, case-hardened steel; two sets of ½ in. diameter tines||£12,775.00|